As the facilitator of your company’s next retreat, you should be aware that the event you are planning is going to:
- Create a stronger-knit team
- Expose some hidden talents in your coworkers
- Leverage employees to work toward a shared goal
- Relieve stress and allow employees to regroup
- Increase productivity and build company morale
- Break down barriers between departments and age groups
Before jumping into things, you’ll want to set expectations for the retreat so that the event is not only fun, but also influential towards the company’s success. Have a goal to accomplish in between the games and food, such as ensuring that each employee understands how different parts of the company work. Great company retreats include both food and games which will allow employees to get to know each other as people outside of the office.
The Virginia Beach Motor World Adult Speed Track is the ideal team building track where companies can race 10-12 karts at a time. Events average around thirty people and consist of a Practice, Qualifying, and Championship race. Motor World also offers meeting rooms for activities, company awards, and catering. For the perfect company retreat, book with Motor World today!